2.14.2007

Quotables.
The talk.
Charlie (to me): Mommy, do you want to see my penis?
Me: Uh, ok. But we need to talk. You know you never show that to anyone else, right?
Charlie: See, mommy? See it?
Me: Yes. Only mommy and daddy should see it. And don't let anyone touch it.
Charlie: No one touches my penis?
Me: That's right. Except for mommy and daddy when we are washing you.
Charlie: Ok. I won't let Lucy touch it. And I won't touch Lucy's, either.
Me: Um, ok.

So I guess I need a brow wax.
Charlie [staring intently at my face, upper region.]
Me: What are you looking at?
Charlie: Your eyebrows.
Me: ok.
Charlie: What is that under your eyebrows? [Lifts brow hairs.] Oh, just more brown stuff.

And a cleaning.
While cuddling in bed with him this weekend...
Charlie: Mommy, I love you so much.
Me: I love you too, sweetie!
Charlie (with furrowed brow): Mommy, you have something in your teeth.
Me: Ok. I will brush them right after I'm done cuddling with you.
Charlie: Before they turn brown and fall out of your mouth?
Me: Yes, before then.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dodo said...

love the eyebrows quote. P is always fascinating by my constant plucking. she equates it to daddy shaving his 'face prickles"

1:55 AM  
Blogger Kyla said...

*lol* Too funny. The first one reminds me of a recent situation with BubTar. He is always trying to touch my boobs when my hands are busy (ie. fixing his hair) so I've explained you can't just touch other people's bodies without permission. It isn't nice. So now he comes up to me and says, "Can I touch your body?" To which I say, "How about I give you a hug!" *sigh* I hope he's not saying it to his PreK teacher.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

We've had the "no one touches your penis. And you don't touch theirs" conversation a bunch of times...

Your oldest sounds SO adoreable. He's got personality. :-)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home