7.26.2006

Boobies
At what age does male obsession with boobies begin? My guess is three years. I am a breastfeeding mom who runs a home daycare. For the most part, the two- and three-year olds I watch pay no attention to the baby attached to me the few times a day he needs to eat. But there is a new kid who notices every time. Today when I was done feeding Will, new boy said, "I think the baby wants to eat again." The other day he said, "I can't wait until I'm a baby again so I can eat more baby milk." Hmmm. It's weird when they are young enough to have these needs, but old enough to express them so eloquently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

And here I thought the booby obsession started at birth! I can see how it would be a little weird to have an older toddler commenting on your boobies. That's funny. It sounds like he was dropping you a hint like HE wanted some too!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home