1.21.2007

Charlie Dice Clay
Last night I was rummaging through the cubbards, trying to figure out what sounded good. Not thinking this innocent question could possibly be a set-up, I asked:
Do I smell cookie dough, or do I just smell what I am craving?
Husband: I don't know. It smells like vagina.
Charlie: It smells like va-gina!!!
Husband: [withholding laughter, not able to talk].
Charlie: It smells like.... vagina!
Me: Um.....
Charlie: It smells like vagina!!!!
Husband: No, we don't say... [laugher.]
Charlie: It smells like va-gin-a!
Me [to hubby]: You are so going into time-out.
Charlie: It smells like vagina!!! Vagina! Vagina! Vagina!
Husband [goes and stands in the corner]. Sorry.
Charlie: Vagina!

This should probably be a good time to add that our kitchen strictly smells like spices and sugar and honey and things.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyla said...

OMG!!! How hilarious! Don't they mean bagilla? *lol*

3:30 PM  
Blogger dodo said...

this has nothing to do with your kitchen, but reminds me that the first time I met Her Imperial Majesty from Out of My Tiny Mind, many years ago, in fact, before I met her, because it was her voice coming up the stairs in the house she shared with an old college friend of mine, "VAGINA, VAGINA, VAGINA, VAGINA, VAGINA!!!!".
It was unparalled as a first impression.
(she's just been to see the Vagina Monolgues in the West End of London)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home