12.22.2006

Done whining now.
All right. Two posts of whining, and I am officially snapping myself out of it. Sorry for that.

I am looking straight into ten uninterrupted days off with my kids, hubby, and kitty. Days to rejuvinate and celebrate Christmas. So on a positive note:

Quotables
Jerry: Charlie, why don't you go play in the other room?
Charlie: No, mommy is in there. I don't like her.
Jerry: That was mean.
Charlie (walking over to me): Oh mommy, I sorry. I love you. I love you all my heart.

Later:
Will crawls over to me, uses my arms as handles and pulls himself to a standing position, and gives me a big, wet, open-mouth kiss on my cheek. Aw, sweet stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all whine...you saw my last post, right? *lol* Blogging=cheap therapy.

Your kids are TOO adorable, Red. I think Charlie and BubTar would get along famously. :)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home