12.08.2006

What I want for Christmas
I just spent the last three hours searching online for the perfect husbandly Christmas gift. Not only does it not exist, but if it does, it is too expensive. So I started to get bored, and wander. And I found a bunch of nice things for me.

Husband, if you are out there and have decided to finally read one of my blog posts, here is my list.

Godiva chocolate covered strawberries
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've been on my pre-diabetic diet for a week, and I've done great. Really. I am so proud of myself. So let's celebrate. Not only does the chocolate contain some protein in the milk, but the strawberry has fiber, cancelling out a carb or two.

Gap wide stripe hoodie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Perfect because: a) I work with kids all day and like to be comfortable; b) this has stripes; c) it zips both ways. Not sure why that is important, but I like it.

Faith slipper
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because when I answer the door to those daycare parents, I need to look somewhat serious about my job, while also feeling extremely comfortable. These will do the trick, and I get to feel cute too.

Kisses bandages
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I seem to hurt myself a lot. These will totally help.

Orgasmitron head massager
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went to a party once where they had this, and man, it was a conversation starter for like 2 hours. But that's not why I want one.

Chemise
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because I have never, in all of my very sexy adult life, owned one of these. It is time.

Eye-soothe tension-relieving mask
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't really want this. But can we make fun of her for a minute?

Kama sutra dice game
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Married 8 years

Velour pants
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmmmm. Comfy.

Candy bra
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Requires no explanation

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those are some fantastic ideas!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*lol* Good stuff!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff - especially the slippers! By the way - I checked the references for that daycare person that I told you about. Glowing! And the running comment with all the parents was how creative she was and how she did sooo many project with their kids. So we are going for it. Thank you so much for your help with the insightful questions to ask. It was a HUGE help!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I've always wanted a chemise like that too. I think they're so pretty.

I'd be curious to know what J would buy you out of this list...something tells me it wouldn't be the slippers :)

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The candy bra!!!! I have never seen anything like that!

Seriously though, your list looks great. I totally want that hoodie because my husband calls me "Queen of Hoodies". I am ALWAYS cold lately.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The candy bra looks like a nipple pincher. Oww!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red! Where ARE you? I miss your posts!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Yeah! What Kyla said!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home