11.22.2006

My lover boy.
Charlie is so loving. Lately, these have been our discussions:
Charlie (watching me walk by): I love you too, mommy.

Charlie (at dinnertime): I want to sit by daddy.
Hubby: No, your seat is by mommy. Can you sit in this empty seat?
Charlie: No, I don't want to sit by mommy.
Me: (pretend crying). Sniff.
Charlie (seeing me cry): Oooooh, mommy... I sorry. I love you too.

Charlie (riding by me on his ride-on car outside, looking at me): Hi mommy. I love you too.

I've been basking in his complete and pure love for me lately. Then...
Charlie (after going poop on the potty): Bye bye pooh pooh! I love you too!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

LOL!!

M likes to wave bye-bye to the pooh pooh too. I guess it's only a matter of time that he's also saying "I love you" to his poop!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I know. I might need to explain to him the definition of poop.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

{blushing}
Let me try again.
I think I need to explain to him the definition of LOVE.
He is quite clear what poop is.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home