11.15.2006

Quotables

Charlie (to daycare kids, in the morning): That's my breakfast. My steak from yesterday.
We don't actually eat steak, so I am not sure where he got that. If we did eat steak, we would not serve it for breakfast.

Me: Charlie, what's in your mouth?
Charlie: oh, anything.

Charlie (to his best friend, and holding his fingers about an inch apart): Poop looks like this. Teeny, tiny.
Mikey (disagreeing passionately): Nooooo, poop is like this (arms very wide apart). Like this, Charlie.
Charlie: Nooooo, poop looks like this.

Lucy: I'm here now!
Lucy (later): I pretty.
Lucy (later): I cute.
Lucy (later): I crabby.
Lucy (later): I sweet.
That last one just about killed me.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I have that same exact poop conversation on a daily basis.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Sounds like Mikey may have some digestive problems?? :)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all so funny!

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute. :)

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the mouth one's the winner for me!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

dodo - Yea... I think he has "anything" confused with "nothing."
Janet - really? Is there time for sex in a home like that? JK!
Cristina - Yeah, they both might have digestive problems!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Charlie been watching Mommy Dearest? His comment brings to mind the scene where Joan Crawford makes her daughter eat the leftover raw meat she didn't eat at dinner.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home