12.28.2006

Pajama day
I organized piles of papers, I ate french toast at 10am, I lied around on the floor with my two kids, I watched The View for the first time. I stayed in my pajamas the entire day. I applied no make-up or hair products. I put Charlie down for his quiet time when his baby brother went down, and not according to the clock. I stared at the wall a little. I tried to think of things to do.

It was bliss.

I have another day of it tomorrow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Pajama Day! I did the same thing on Boxing Day...we even went to my parent's house and I stayed in my jammies. *lol*

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been pj day since Christmas around here. Lovely. By the way - I'm meeting a new daycare lady today...thanks again for all your great advice!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I think he has some poop in his eye.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

That sounds like a perfect day.

p.s. there's that freaky snowman again. I think I'm going to have nightmares :)

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today was my PJ day. I'm still in 'em!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home